Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December Daily 29

Getting back into the normal swing of things.



Being Tuesday, I didn't work today so I stayed at home all day with the girls. Didn't get out of our PJs til about 7PM and that was so we could all go to Chipotle for dinner. A great day.



Hannah and I made brownies with her Perfect Brownie (courtesy of Santa). And believe it or not, the thing actually worked. The three of us girls watched the Nightmare Before Christmas (also courtesy of Santa) and I managed to get some cleaning done. All the downstairs floors are clean! Don't ask me about upstairs though. I did some straightening in my scraproom. There's still a LONG way to go, but I made a dent in it.



Life is good. Calm and peaceful. Can't ask for more. And this day is my special Papa Hal's birthday. He passed away several years ago, but I remember him fondly and miss him dearly. So happy birthday Papa Hal!

No comments: