Friday, December 11, 2009

December Daily 10

Hannah had school this morning. Unfortunately, because I had her out so late the night before, we totally forgot about the Christmas tree she had to decorate and bring the school with her. So it was up early to get her to do that. I feel bad because I wanted her to lead the creativity for this but because I had about a 1/2 hour to get her to do this, I needed to take charge. So I printed out names of all of our family members. Then I had her trace over them with green and red markers. I pulled green and red buttons out of my stash and had her slap those one. It was cute but it was not really a Hannah original. More of a mommy inspired one. And I am so mad I forgot to take a picture of it! Hopefully I will get it back before they break for school, but I doubt it.

After I picked her up, we zipped over to Disneyland and met up with some good friends (Roxanne, Reagan and Riley). The park is decorated so cute! We got pictures with Christmas Mickey, Christmas Minnie, and Christmas Goofy. We only tackled 4 rides since we wanted to get home before rush hour traffic got bad (didn't work).




Then for the most part it was a normal evening. Dinner, baths, and bedtime. I was drained! I really wanted to work on some more Christmas stuff but couldn't muster up enough energy.

No comments: