Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December Daily 21

A brief post because not a lot of exceptinal stuff happened today.

I had to work. Then I came home and began making sugar cookies for the cookie party we're having with all the kids tomorrow at our house. While I did that, Joel took the girls on a little bike ride around the neighborhood so the girls could see the lights. They had a good time doing that. I wish I had snapped a picture.

See, nothing too exciting.

I used this cookie recipe, but I used 2 tsp of vanilla. I recommend readin the tips in the reviews section. They're very helpful. Such as why it's important to use truly softened butter. Various things people added or tried to get a more successful cookie. My husband really has been enjoying them. He says they're the perfect level of sweetness for him (without the frosting). I am a frosting girl. :)

No comments: