Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful for Day #30

... that I made it to the end of the month with a post for every day! Woo hoo!

And because I went the whole month without posting the cliche things I am thankful for, I will now post them on this last day of November.

I am thankful for God and the blessings he has bestowed upon me.
I am thankful for my husband.
I am thankful for my two beautiful daughters.
I am thankful for our health.
I am thankful for our extended family.
I am thankful for our wonderful friends.
I am thankful for the roof over our head.
I am thankful for the food in our bellies.
I am thankful for the jobs we both have.
I am thankful for health insurance.
I am thankful for the military and their supportive families who defend our freedoms.
I am thankful for our safe neighborhood.
I am thankful for the good head on my shoulders.
I am thankful for our two doggies, despite how much they may frustrate me in the middle of the night.
I am thankful for the opportunity to do extracurricular things like craft, take vacations, run races, etc.
I am thankful to live in the U.S.A.

And for many more things I am sure that escape my tired mind at this moment.

Oh yes, and I am thankful for those of you who chose to read this blog for the past 30 days despite it's lack of pictures and non-scrapbook related content. I will try to do better in the coming posts.

No comments: