Monday, November 1, 2010

Thankful For Day #1


I am thankful for a healthy and happy 5 year old who passed her 5 yr check up with flying colors. This year the doctor said she was back on track with the BMI chart. Last year Hannah had edged upwards when most 4 year olds were edging down. The doctor got me a little worried and I was dreading hearding today that she was still high in which case I am sure I would have gotten an earful about how I need to watch her food intake more closely and possibly think diet. All of which I would have ignored because my child is by no means sedentary, lazy, or unhealthy in her diet. But no parent wants to hear stuff like that from their doctor about their child, especially when it's a girl. So yay for you Hannah. I love you and am so very proud of you!!!

No comments: