Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful for Day #21

... tools. As in mitre saws, and nail guns, and air compressors, and levels. I can't take credit for the handywork performed in our garage today, but I can tell you that my husband did awesome work on a costume/dressup station we are making for our girls for Christmas! This thing is gonna be super sturdy, complete with show storage on the bottom, a hanger rod, and a storage shelf up top. I'll have to post pictures of it when it's completed and ready for paint (the part of the project where I make my debut). I am trying to decide if this project is saving us money. Naturally it's going to be much cheaper andbetter quality than the ones you see in catalogs, but we'd never buy those anyways. Now we have lumber costs and I am sure the girls will get a new princess dress out ofthe deal too. Oh well! Hopefully the girls will look at it with as much pride and their mommy and daddy will.

No comments: