Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's the little things



Victory!!!! I got both kids down for a nap at the same time!!!!! I can't believe it. I thought it could never happen. I want to sing and shout from the mountain tops. Oh wait, I'd better not because I might wake them. Anyways, it's interesting that my life has turned out in such a way where this would be the highlight of one of my days. :) I hope I don't sound like I am complaining about my life there, because I do truly love it. But yes, it is these small accomplishments that make me so happy. So what am I going to do with this possible two hour window? Well, I have BIG plans. I am going to start another load of laundry, work on defrosting chicken and turning it into something I hope is edible, take a much needed shower, and hopefully continue work on Makaela's LONG overdue announcements. Exciting huh? Wish me luck!


By the way, I promise to post more scrapbooking stuff soon. I was terrible and turned in all of my layouts for the store without taking pictures of them. I did the same for my LA County Fair entries. But those shouldn't count because I turned in projects I did a while ago. Some projects in the works are a mini album for a friend who just delivered twin boys, a wall decoration for Makaela's room, and a cool little repurposing of a child's shape box that the dog ate all the shapes to. I will post that one for sure, good or bad. May be a while though.


OK off to do laundry. Hurray for me!

1 comment:

Cindy F said...

YAAAAaaaaay! (I *do* remember those days, tho they seem like a long ways back now.)