Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Makes my heart happy

I love this iPhone photo despite the poor quality. Makaela nibbling on a Hawaiian roll, looking over her sister's shoulder to get in on the action.






The other day I up and decided to purchase the Jesus Storybook Bible for my girls. It arrived and to my great surprise, Hannah really took to it. Still unable to read, she's been enjoying looking at the pictures. It would be normal for her to give it a once over and move on, but on more than one occasion, I have caught her with the book, pouring over each page. She even requested that Joel and I read her a few chapters last night as her bedtime story. I couldn't be happier. Sadly, we're not a family who lives and breathes religion so when our kids openly welcome a little bit of faith based stories, we are more than willing to oblige.

No comments: