Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More CHA Likes

Jenni Bowlin - I have heard a lot about her through various blogs I read. Never really sought her out until CHA. She's got cute stuff.







And who doesn't love Basic Grey! Every year they are on it! My fav was Marrakech but all of them were lovely. Porcelain, Wisteria, Lime Rickey = great! And they had great bling stuff too. Rub ons, stickers ... so sparkly.


And Prima! What can I say? I love them!!!! Their wildwood flowers are heavenly! They have some great transparencies, stitched papers and other way cool flowers too.





Little Yellow Bicycle didn't disappoint. They have an awesome line called Zinnia. And another neat travel line as well as baby girl and boy lines. I can't get enough of the baby lines. How cute is this project?

My Litte Shoebox looks super cute. Their booth was too crowded so I couldn't get in to take pictures. But the color combos caught my eye from far away.


Looking for a new way to use those Martha Stewart border punches? Look for this technique on some of my pages, not to mention gifts!



Bella Blvd is a small company with cute lines. Let's hope they can survive to become a big company. I really liked them. This line is called Family Tree. I guess it's been out a little while but it was new to me and I can't wait to get my hands on it.



Anna Griffin's "Sierra" line really has me drooling. I love that it is on craft paper. Do you know that for the longest time I had no idea what the heck craft paper was? Well in case you are like me, it's the brown paper. So this line is patterned paper printed on brown as opposed to a white core paper.



I think that sums up my favorites. Now off to look at others' blogs for stuff I may have missed. So sad CHA is over. But now the fun comes from watching what SGT stocks so I can play with new stuff. Yea!!!!

No comments: