Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CHA - What I liked ...

Heidi Swapp "Invisibles" paper that have lovely patterns on them that resist ink leaving their design behind them when you're done.
Her masks! OK, I have heard about these before but she demo'd them for us herself and I am in love. A technique I definitely will be using in the near future! Here she is doing a demo with both products.

GlitzDesign had an awesome distressing roller stamp that I can't wait to get my hands on. Read more about them here.


QK has some awesome 3D dies coming out. Go here to see more.

I really liked the entire Sassafras booth. Are they Sassafras Lass still? I don't have good pics of their lines but they are cute. You can see them here.
Really loved PinkPaislee. I have heard so much about them and took time to check them out. Here is their new releases. Nothing I don't like.
Now I need to go get ready for work so will have to post more later. Wish I had more of my own pictures but my came out too dark on some. Grumble. You'd think after 5 years of owning my camera, I would have it figured out!

1 comment:

Cindy F said...

Great reviews, Krista. I can't remember if I remembered to take pics in Heidi Swapp (weird considering the sheer qty of pics I snapped). And I *know* for certain that I didn't take any in Glitz (where was my head?)