Monday, January 19, 2009

First post of 2009 - Help a friend of mine.

OK so a friend of mine, te talented Miss Jennifer Priest, entered a scrapbooking contest for QuiKutz and is one of 10 finalists. She's currently in 2nd place and needs several votes in her favor to catch the leader. I would not post this on my blog if I didn't truly think her project is the best of the 10. So, if you're in a giving mood and feel like spending a few minutes, click the link below and vote. You will have to sign in (they ask for the standard name and email). It's safe to do so. Then you can just unsubscribe if they send you any emails. QuicKutz is a cool company on the other hand if you're into scrapbooking. Perhaps you may enjoy their emails.




Hope you're all feelin fine in 2009. Hah! Dorky, I know. Perhaps in the coming days, I will be able to post some pics of the family as well as projects I have been working on.

No comments: