Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Scrap Weekend Projects Part 4

This is the final installment of my scrap weekend projects. I wish I had lots more to show you. There are a TON of ideas in my head that I want to create (both scrapbooking and home decor), but I am finding there's not a lot of time or energy when I do find the time. Enough said, on with the show.

"Pinata Time" - This was the first layout I completed at Scrap Weekend. This is probably my least favorite of all I did. Yet surprisingly, it's the one the most people complimented. Go figure! This documents my Hannah whacking the pinata at her birthday party.



"Happy Girls" - a simple layout. I love that floral rubon in the upper right corner. I do happen to remember that it's by Hambly Studios, and let me just tell you ... quality rubons from that company!



"Click" - a layout documenting my appreciation for Hannah and her willingness to pose for me. This little dilapidated building in Breckenridge, CO was screaming at me to take a picture of it. I am no photographer by any means, but jumped at the opportunity to practice. And I love love love this paper line by American Crafts. I know it's Dear Lizzy. I think it was the very first one she released. I have been drooling over it for almost a year. Finally got my hands on it this Summer and then finally put it to good use. It did not disappoint. Everything on this page is from that line.


"1st loose tooth" - a two pager! The one and only of the weekend. It's a little plain jane right now. Thinking I may go back and add some blingy swirls to it. The title is pretty self explanatory of what I am documenting here.


And there you have it folks. My 16 layouts. I so wish I could find more time and energy to do some at home. I'd love to be able to make a goal of 1 layout a week, but I think that's unrealistic. Especially with all the other craftiness I end up sneaking in last minute.

1 comment:

Susie said...

That first one really struck me, too- maybe the bright yellow and fun banner??


Thanks for sharing your creations!! I really do enjoy seeing them.