Sunday, October 11, 2009

My latest craft endeavors

I just realized that my last post was my 100th post. Crazy!

Anyways, I actually was able to get a little bit of crafting done recently. Here's two projects.

A housewarming gift for some good friends.


I just bought a wooden wreath from Michaels along with one strand of beaded garland. Tied that to the wreath with some floral wire. Then hot glued the leaves and pumkin on. Made a bow and tuped up "Live, Laugh, Love" on a scalloped tag. Nothing too difficult. Hopefully they'll like it.


Here's a 8 1/2x11 layout for Joel's grandma. She lives in Oregon and doesn't get to see the girls much. I thought she'd enjoy this picture of them.


Hope everyone has a nice week.

2 comments:

jessica said...

I love that wreath! Fall is my favorite season and the only one when I like to decorate!

LollyChops said...

I love how your wreath came out! I am scouring the internet for ideas cause I want to make mine this weekend!

...and your layout is lovely too. Very sweet!