Wednesday, August 26, 2009

September Projects for SGT

Just for you Susan ...

Here's a look at the September projects I did for Scrappin Good Times. Both feature American Crafts "Backyard" line. And both are showcasing the same event. One for each girl. They were so cute with this large amount of ladybugs Joel found while working in the yard one morning. Please excuse the terrible wardrobe both girls are in.






I got a lot of use out of my Silhouette on these projects. Pretty much all of the embellishments were made with it. If you don't know what it is, it's an electronic die cutting machine that hooks up to your computer. You can then print any font out in any size on pretty much any paper. It's made by QuicKutz. Not only does it cut fonts, but there's tons of places you can download shapes (as in my ladybugs, the vines, the flowers, etc.) I really love this machine!

No comments: