Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm working away!

I have quite a few projects going on right now. Hopefully pictures can be posted of some of them tomorrow. Been working on some layouts for the store. A card kit for the store. Two classes coming up in May and June. And finally putting the finishing touches on that mini baby album I posted back in February. Had to add a bit of personalization to it. I will be so thrilled to finally give that one away to my good friend. So needless to say, my scraproom is a DISASTER. And to top it off, my cousin is coming over tomorrow night to raid my stash for an album she's working on. I need to get it cleaned up ASAP!

I also have a few Easter projects in mind that I would like to do with Hannah. I feel time is going to run out quickly.

Anyways, like I said, hopefully I can post a few pictures of the layouts I have been working on tomorrow.

See ya for now.

No comments: