Monday, May 3, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Week

If you haven't heard, it's this week. My daughter goes to preschool Tues/Thurs. Thursday I happen to know that there's a Mother's Day thing they're doing for us, which means tomorrow is the big day. So what am I doing right now, when I should be in bed? Yep, making cards. Cuz you all know I can't buy a card. (1) they're WAY too expensive and (2) I have WAY too many supplies not to use them on occassions such as this.

So here's what I came up with for Hannah's teacher. It's rather difficult to see in the picture, but I used some KI Memories lace paper as the background for my card. It's adds a very nice, subtle touch in person.


And here's what I came up with for the director of the preschool. Because they need some major appreciation as well.


I will swing by a Starbucks on the way to school and grab some gift cards to put in the envelopes.

FYI: the font I used on the cards is called Penmanship Print and I am sure I downloaded for free somewhere. I don't pay for fonts. Google it if you're interested. I love it for school themed projects.

No comments: