Sunday, November 29, 2009

It has officially begun.

Before I begin, there is one more thing I am thankful for ... my inlaws! They are amazing; helpful beyond belief. They love to watch our girls and it is such a relief to know they are in safe hands and that we can leave for days on end without worry. An example of their wonderfulness: we traveled up to their place the day after Thanksgiving (Friday). Little Makaela had been fighting a bug for a few days but seemed well enough for the trip. Well, that night her cough sounded terrible. It was so bad that she could not sleep soundly all night. At 6:30 AM I awoke to her with a 104.2 fever and still a terrible cough. We took her all the way back home to the doctors and my inlaws drove Hannah down a few hours later. They spent the night with us. It is just so nice that they were willing to do that when the plan was to spend the weekend at their place.

Now, onto Christmas. Yes, given the fact that we were home the weekend following Thanksgiving, we took advantage and got the tree up. I love it! I love this holiday. Hannah was so excited! She keeps asking if she can decorate the tree and I have to tell her all the ornaments are on. Though I agree with her that it needs more and I will be keeping my eyes open for some deals as we're out and about these next couple of weeks.





No comments: