Friday, March 5, 2010

She lives!

Yes, yes, I am still alive. And keeping busy. Just not feeling very motivated to sit in my cold scraproom late at night editing pictures, uploading them, and other whatnots. Sorry.

Here's a project I just finished up last night. This has been in the works for oh ... 7 months! It's terrible. Our good friends who live out of state had a beautiful baby girl back in July 2009. I rushed to make an album and got it to about 85% complete before having to set it aside. I didn't pick it up again until a few days ago when we confirmed that my husband was going out to visit them. I am really pleased with how it turned out. Now I only have 5 more baby albums to make.

The paper for this was all American Crafts, BoBunny, and Bazzill. All of the shapes were cut with my Silhouette. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this machine.

The cover:

Pages 1 and 2 (sorry about the censoring but you just can't be too careful these days):


The reverse side of the tag:

Pages 3 & 4:

Pages 5 & 6:

Better shot of the tag:

Pages 7 & 8:

Pages 9 & 10:

Pages 11 & 12:

Close up of the tag:

Pages 13 & 14:

Close up of the tag:

Overall shot:

No comments: