- The baby clothes from my first daughter need to be brought in from the garage. Thank goodness they're washed and well stored!
- He needs to cut some metal dowels so we can finally put the pack n play together to use as a bassinet. Yes, we lost the 4 metal poles that go with it. Don't even ask me how this happened. It's one of my greater frustrations.
- Need to do the dishes in the sink so the ants don't invade while we're at the hospital.
- Need to move Hannah's carseat over and install the base for the infant seat (no small task I assure you).
- Need to make up the guest bed (just bought new linens for it yesterday - haven't tried them yet. I hope they work)
- Pack the rest of my overnight bag as well as hubby's. My stuff for the most part is done. But guess what's not in there ... a coming home outfit for baby! Can you believe it?!
- Clean up all of my scrapbooking supplies off the dining room table from the baby album I was making for my friend who's shower is today.
- Throw our sheets in the wash and hopefully get them back on the bed so I can come home to something clean.
- Take a shower and wash my hair.
Oh my goodness I could probably go on and on. So in typing this I have had 2 contractions. They were 5,5 minutes apart but only 40 seconds long. I don't think I have much time. Better go get a jump on things. It's 5:49 AM now. Looks like hubby isn't going to get that hour.
Wish us all luck for a safe and healthy delivery.