Friday, December 4, 2009

December Daily 3

Well, I am already behind. Bad bad bad!

Yesterday was a fun day. We had Hannah's little friends over to make Gingerbread man aprons. They turned out so cute and will be the perfect accessory for the kids when they all get together in a couple of weeks ot make Christmas cookies. I got them from here (looks like they're out of stock though). But here's another cute apron. A super easy project for a super great deal.

Then I got to go with some girlfriends to a Christmas boutique hosted out of someone's home. She had some great things for some great prices. I loved a lot of the Christmas decor but know I can make it myself so I didn't buy much of that. I got a few Christmas presents knocked off the list which is always good.

Pictures to come later tonight.

No comments: